Slug.
/
4 Comments
{Please excuse the fact that my dress is ultra wrinkled. In my sleepy daze, I decided to ignored my sloppiness.}
Is it just me or is today one of those days where it was super hard to get up this morning?
Perhaps it could be the result of spending about 5 hours out in the sun kayaking yesterday or perhaps it could be the basic fact that didn't get to bed as early as I should.
Nonetheless, I'm tired. So very tired.
...And then I ran 6 miles...
Now I am just a zombie walking through my office.
{oh 6 o'clock, please come quickly}
Why oh why must weekends be so wonderful and exhausting all at the same time?!
Why oh why must weekends be so wonderful and exhausting all at the same time?!
In addtion if you haven't notice, I have obviously fallen away from my commitment to less caffeine in my life.
I'm just struggling & I just love it.
In my defense, coffee/tea just sounds like such a good idea in the morning.
One day caffeine, I will defeat you...
One day.
I'm just struggling & I just love it.
In my defense, coffee/tea just sounds like such a good idea in the morning.
One day caffeine, I will defeat you...
One day.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS
Don't forget about the giveaway currently going on
You have until midnight tomorrow night to get your comments posted!

I love the pop of color those shoes add to your outfit! Adorable!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Elle Michele
anthonyelle.com
I tried (emphasis on tried) to cut back on caffeine. And then i started teaching kindergarten. Never again will I quite.
ReplyDeleteUgh. Yeah, you can't quit coffee in that kind of situation. That would just be insane!
DeleteThanks, I always love Target's shoes!
ReplyDelete