Green B.E.A.N. Delivery & Date Night

/
0 Comments
For awhile now I have been contemplating about purchasing a CSA {Community Supported Agriculture} share from a farm. 
The only problem is, a lot of the shares I looked into didn't have a half share option or weren't taking anymore shareholders for the season. 
It was really frustrating to me, because I really wanted to find something that would work for D. & I but also not burn a huge hole in our pockets.
Awhile back D. & I decided that we really wanted to have more of a focus on eating organic and all natural, yet we wanted to play our part in helping our community that surrounds us.
You wouldn't believe how excited I was when I came across a card for Green B.E.A.N. Delivery.

Green B.E.A.N. Delivery is an online service that works locally within the surrounding Midwest community providing consumers all natural and organic selections from local farmers and artisans. You can find a ton of things on this site including meat, dairy products, veggie and fruit produce bins, eggs, and tons of other items. It's basically like going grocery shopping but from your computer and they deliver it to your doorstep.
I love the fact that as I shop online I can read bio's that tell all about the farmers and other businesses that are involved with the company as well as explaining their growing and feeding selections.
The veggie and produce bins come in different sizes, so we were able to buy one that feeds 2-3 people and it only cost us $17.50! {Normal price will run about $35 for each delivery but we had a special discount code for our first produce bin- still $35 is not too shabby for all we got in our bin}
You also have the option of whether you wish to receive bins every week or every other week and they don't charge delivery prices just a little extra to make sure that your food keeps cold when it's delivered.
[Interested? Use this code on your purchase and get the same awesome discount: CRCFIHW]

Here's a little view into my bin:



I am beyond excited-
Everything delivered was guaranteed to be fresh & delicious and they were right!

And speaking of food, 
D. & I were able to go on a date night, which was a first in a loooooong time.
We went to one of our favorite restaurants, North Star Cafe-
This restaurant is a great option for both of us because it gives you food choices that are both vegetarian as well as meat options and it's all organic and delicious!
Avocado and Tofu Sandwich with a wild rice mix



Ranch Cheeseburger with home cut fries- Those fries were too good for ketchup!                
We also went and saw Crazy, Stupid, Love.
Can I just say that I loved this movie?
What did you guys think about it- Have you seen it yet?
Bottom Line:
Date nights are the best.

Tank/Jeans/Clutch/Shoes - Target
Necklace - Ross
Grey Tank - Old Navy

{You like how my outfit photos are in 3 different locations? Yeah, we weren't really succeeding with an awesome photo-shoot sort of day}



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.