Friday Letters

/
14 Comments
Dear D, A mustache really? Remember the last time you shaved a mustache and I absolutely hated it? Yeah, I still don't like it. It makes you look like a creeper {Sorry I can't say that. You insisted this morning that I couldn't say that today because you haven't done anything creepy so far, like offer me candy or take me on a ride in your white van.}
Dear Throbbing Head, I'm sorry I've taken caffeine away from you and have forced you to go into withdrawal mode. I'm also sorry too that I enticed you with a Venti ice coffee the other day as you were trying so hard to quit and then refused to give you an adequate amount of caffeine the next day. Yes, yes I am a jerk.
Dear Starbucks Friends, Thank you for keeping me accountable when I came through your drive-thru yesterday and you talked me out a fully caffeinated drink because you read my blog and you remembered reading that I had said I was trying to quit.
 This Ladies & Gentlemen is one of the many reasons why I love Starbucks.
Dear Girl Who Got Into My Car Last Week, I'm so sorry for the awkward moment you had to go through as I came outside and you were sheepishly getting out of my car. Yes, you are right, that was in fact not your dad's car and no, you are right again in the fact that he probably doesn't wear high heels. Thank you for giving me a good laugh though on a stressful day!
Dear Readers, I just want to give a quick shout out to you all. You guys are the bomb. Really, you are! It's nice to know that other people actually like to read my daily little blurbs. I love blogging and I love you guys!


Photobucket


You may also like

14 comments:

  1. Did you know that every pedophile has a mustache, but not everyone with a mustaches is a pedophile?

    That's not really true, but it's only of my favorite sayings.

    I would DIE if I saw someone in my car. Actually, I wouldn't care. I would ask them to steal it so I can get a new one.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha love that saying!

      & as for the car, I think my feelings were mutual but it was a little weird looking out my office window to see a strange girl sitting in it.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6/22/2012

    Just because he has a mustache doesn't mean he doesn't love you:) just imagine the candy is only for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the letters hun! I found your blog on Ashelys pages {fridays letters} & wanted to say hi!

    Happy to be your newest bloggy friend & follower!

    Say hi back sometime?
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I'm heading over there to check out your blog now :)

      Delete
  4. love this list hun! and adorable blog by the way :) happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A girl got into your car? How odd! I remember walking up to a car that I though was mine and it was all scratched up. I was SO ticked but then realized it wasn't my car.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe someone got in your car...that's hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6/24/2012

    i've been drinking decaf lately :) make sure to check out my $50 gift card giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, i love these. the girl getting out of your car is priceless. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shucks, the sweetest, funniest, cutest little letters ever! Are you sure you don't love in Ohio, because I'm pretty sure I've been that girl who's gotten into someone else's car multiple times, hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to go to your Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.