and we're the three best friends that anyone could have.

/
4 Comments
Photobucket
D had to work late tonight so it's just the pups and I till he gets back. 
The night has consisted of eating, running through the house, and lots of playing.
Honestly, I don't really know what I did before having dogs. There's just something about coming home and having some one so excited to see you. You know they've waited all day for you to return and they are always beyond thrilled to have you home.
& frankly,
I just love feeling so loved!
::I absolutely adore my puppy children::




You may also like

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. Dan always works late, coming home to a little lovable, cuddly pup it seems to make it all better. She's my motivation to get outside and run around! Dogs really are the best of friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best isn't it-- I love getting to cuddly with the pups!

      Delete
  2. So. A dog. I can't make friends in my new town, I guess you answered my question for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the only friend you'll ever need!...kind of?

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.