Personal Day

/
2 Comments
photo117
It was a long day yesterday and by the time I got home I was absolutely exhausted! I have some personal and vacation time that I need to use so I decided today would be a perfect day to take off and just relax. D ordered me to take this day just to focus on myself-I think he knows how I will tend to work even on my days off so he advised that today should just be about me. So today will include getting my hair cut by my favorite hairdresser, some book reading, some coffee drinking, maybe a fun project or two, and a whole lotta nothing. 
I'm so excited for today! 
Xoxo, 
Happy Friday Friends!!


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day off. Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather D.5/03/2012

    Loved seeing you darling. It was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.