Day 2 *Early Morning Photoshoot*

/
2 Comments
IMG_5268
IMG_5272
IMG_5273
IMG_5270
 
Please excuse my sleepy eyes- I just woke up:
IMG_5278
IMG_5281
Shirt - F21
Shoes - Walmart
Shorts - Thrifted
Bracelets - Aero, Premiere Jewelry, Invisible Children Bracelet
IMG_5283
IMG_5282
 
They have separation anxiety.
IMG_5276
IMG_5266
 
 
Also, I meant to post these for you yesterday, a little pregnancy humor:
  • Kara's finding ways to go into labour {She heard certain pressure points could help her go into labour early}:

  • Whit & D. competing for "most pregnant looking" - Tight competition:



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower and fellow refashionista! cant wait to keep reading!
    follow me over at http://www.justinandashleyrefresh.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.