Day 9 *Weekend Recap*

/
5 Comments
So as you know, my little mom was here with me for the weekend;
Here's a little look into what we did-
Thursday we all went to the Cheesecake Factory to meet up with my cousin Kristi-


Friday was mostly a low-key night,
We did dinner at home where I made this delicious meal.
& got some early shut eye for our half marathon in the morning.

IMG_0982

Saturday we ran our half & we both had our best times yet!
Then we hit up some Mexican food with some family.

209176_2036823201459_1270610359_2430335_6130337_o

Sunday we had a fabulous Mother's Day.
We went to church then went out to brunch at  one of my favorite places in Columbus


Seriously guys,
This is some of the BEST food you will ever have.
Everything is fresh & the flavors are Incredible!
Just be warned if you go here, 
BRUNCH TIME IS ALWAYS THE HAPPENIN' THING HERE-
...So be prepared to probably wait due to the small space.
Nonetheless -
Yum!

Then we went to Schiller Park & enjoyed the beautiful day:



Shirt - Thrifted
Skirt - Target
Shoes - Outlet Store
Purse - Target
Necklace as a Bracelet - Borrowed


& that night,
BABY LEVI WAS BORN!





& Finally to sum up the weekend,
Here is today's outfit:



Shirt - H&M
Jeans/Scarf - Thrifted
Belt - Kmart

Hope you all had an equally fabulous weekend! 



You may also like

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/09/2011

    I love the outfit! What do you shoot with, your pitures are always so crisp and clear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use a Canon D20 for a majority of the pictures mixed with my smart phone {I have a Droid} & my little Canon Power Shot SD 1200.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/09/2011

    Awesome! I'm looking to upgrade my fujifilm and i've been looking at alot of Canons! And Droid's where it's at! Hahaha I have one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm...eventful weekend girl! LOVE it! Cheesecake factory? Droolin jealousy. And that breakfast...I'm making you promise to take me with you next time. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most definitely a deal! This place is literally THE BOMB :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.