Volleyball & Ice cream

/
1 Comments
What are the things that D. loves besides the 2 women in his life? 
{I being one of them, obviously, Norah Jones being the second- this kind of came with the marriage}
Yes folks, that's right. 
It's a little volleyball and a little ice cream on the side {His chocolate fixation kind of ties in with the ice cream}.
That's what we did tonight,
& it was awesome.


I love it when I have a day to just enjoy.
To have the opportunity to relax and get those little things done and out of the way that have been bothering me all week.
It kind of reliefs me & helps me to focus for the rest of the week-

So to sum it all up, I think I am going to become more organized.
I'm going to set up some lists tomorrow to help me know on a day-to-day basis what needs done so that in the long run I have more opportunities to feel like I can actually relax.

I think sometimes I tend to get overwhelmed by everything that needs to get done & instead of simply laying it all out in front of me and doing it, I start 12 different projects and don't finish a single one.
Then I start feeling overwhelmed and unhelpful & it justs not enjoyable.
So let's see what I can put together & get to it! :)


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Bulldogs are my favorite dogs right now and that picture made me want one even more!

    have a great day!
    - stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.