Day 27 *Pizza & Babies*

/
2 Comments

Hey all-
This is all your going to get for an outfit post today.
{It really wasn't that exciting- this is my rad get ready in ten minute hairdo because you're running super late today, I have to admit, I was slightly impressed}

On another note,
My cousin Sara was in town this week & I finally got to see her today!
We all met for pizza & chaos-
Chaos meaning 2 newborns, a handful of youngsters, and a group totally approximately 17 people all together in one tiny, little pizza place-
It was great :)
This is the only photo I was able to get though-
Oh well.
Isn't her son adorable?!




You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks awesome! How fun that it was your quick work. That baby is definitely checking out your hair, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.