Awkward & Awesome Thursday Y'all

/
0 Comments


Vest - Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker
Shirt - Ross
Shorts - F21
Bracelets/Shoes - Target


Awkward:

  • The fact that I said Y'all.
  • My friend Meg's 2 HOUR wait at the doctor's office today- 2 hours, for real?!
  • Cutting my own bangs- It never turns out and I end up having to pin it back for months until I can actually find time to get it cut.
  • When my hairdresser sees my self cut bangs.
  • When my hairdresser stands in disbelief not only by my self-cut bangs, but also how thick my hair is and also how many bobby pins I can fit into it at once- There was even mention that I had enough in my hair for a prom hairdo.
  • When you call to make a doctor's appointment & they say they can get you in around November & it's the end of June...Good thing I wasn't terminally ill.
  • Walking in wedge sandals in the bumpy grass.
Awesome:
  • My pretty, clean hair
  • Fresh fruit during the summer
  • When my hubby brings me home dinner so I don't have to cook- I especially love it when his first remarks back from getting food is that he has a lot of selections for me.
  • When we play Poor Man's Olive Garden at home
  • Our little trip we are about to take to Oklahoma to see my sweet little niece, bro & sis in-law as well as D's friends who live out that way as well.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.