D Filling In

/
1 Comments
Late nights and early mornings.  This is D filling in for H.  Since we have been back from our VaCa, H had to clopen (Close and Open). She Got home last night at 10:30 and left at 4:30 this morning.  As she stammered around the house when she walked in, I told her I would do her blog last night.  As i began my quest to log in, i realized that I didn't know how to log on.   The irony made me laugh. So before she left this morning, i chose my words carefully and instead of saying "good bye my love", i said "whats your name and password for the blog?" I knew I could woo her early this way and she laughed at me as she left the house.

I am currently working on my masters which leaves me little time at night to journal.  The class I am currently in discusses values and the role they play in our life.  I went over a list of 50 different values and I had to decide on my top 5.  I love exercise that force you to define your real self.  It is so easy to project ourselves as who we want to be and not who we are.  I debated on mine for a while, but i choose mine based on the recent decisions I have made.  You can't refute life.
I know you are excited to know my top five values.  So here they are:
1. Perseverance
2. Competence
3. Creativity
4. Community
5. Play
I love these and I think you can see them through our life.  H and I express a lot of these through most of the decisions we make.

If you had to choose your top values, which would define you?  I will try and attach the list that I have.

Image

Image

image


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/16/2011

    Yeah D that was a total fail on the attached photos part.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.