Fuming.

/
0 Comments
Right now I am not a very happy camper.
There are things going on that are frustrating & disappointing me and it's hard to find any means of positiveness in this situation.
D tries to hug me and tell me to not let it make me bitter,
But it's hard.
Sometimes it's just hard to see any good in a bad situation.
Maybe it's time for a sense of newness & renewal for my soul,
Maybe it's time to step back and assess what surrounds me.
I don't really know right now,
All I know is that it's time for a little prayer.

&
I think it's also time for a a little recipe:
Here's my very own Chick-Less Chicken Salad:
What you'll need:
  • 1/2 a cup of mayo
  • 1/2 a cup of dijon mustard
  • 1/2 of a red & green pepper
  • Chicken {Or Meatless Chicken in my case}
  • Salt & pepper
  • Olive Oil
  • Any other various seasonings you may want to add


Simply brown the chickless chicken in some olive oil to give it some nice flavor, then cut up and place in a bowl. Next, cut up the peppers &  brown them in olive oil. Once cooked, add to the chicken and mix in the mayo and dijon mustard as well as some salt & pepper. After mixed, simply put on some bread and enjoy with some yummy chips & dip- Mmm.


I was originally going to use avocados instead of peppers but Kroger gave us rotten ones:
Thanks Kroger.



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.