Orange Leaf

/
0 Comments

Guys it's hot in Oklahoma...
Like 108 degrees hot.
But I'm loving it & D. is adjusting.
{It reminds me of my beautiful Florida days}

So a little run down of our trip so far-
Last night we made it into OKC around 430 in the morning & crashed at our friend's Ty & Kristin,
Woke up this morning to some delicious pancakes & made our way over to D's sister's were we got a chance to hang out with her, my brother in law, & my darling little niece.
They also introduced me to my latest obsessions, Orange Leaf.



Seriously guys, why has no one told me about this place before?
Basically the run down of the store is that you get to pick your choice of ice cream, choose your own toppings, weight it, then pay up- It's amazing & incredibly delicious.
I went with a cheesecake icecream, topped it with a ton of fresh fruit & some graham cracker crumbs-
Dave choice a chocolate/peanut butter swirl ice cream & topped it with anything that had chocolate & peanut in it-
Yum.


I'm pretty stoked to add this to my new top favorites when I get back into Columbus-
I found out they have a ton around us!

Afterwards, we came back to the house & just hung out-
I love so much getting to see my sister & brother & little Addison-
It makes me so happy-
I love being an Aunt!






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.