Gibberish

/
1 Comments

Shirt/Skirt/Tights - Target
Boots - Chinese Laundry
Scarf - Thrifted

Can I talk to you about how miserable I felt yesterday & how much more awesome I feel today?!
Seriously, yesterday was the death of me.
I was so tired, exhausted, and unmotivated on top of coughing, sneezing, and sniffling.
It was kind of awful.
D. kept insisting I needed soup.
{I decided veggie- chili dogs sounded better}

But today,
Oh I feel incredible.
I think it's because of my 6 am workout this morning,
Or maybe it's the toast I had to eat for breakfast.
Either way,
I feel so good!
{We'll see how I feel this afternoon around 3}

I'm kind of psyched too for tonight,
But I will wait to share this with you tomorrow.

Can I also point out that I'm obsessed with the whole skirt and tights combo?
It's like I'm wearing pants but I'm not.





You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I love the skirt/tights combo. I've been wearing it almost everyday to work.

    Glad to hear you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.