Whoooooops.

/
1 Comments
After years of a clean slate, I did it again my friends.
I got another speeding ticket.
I got hit doing 70 in a 55 zone.
::Ugh::
The frustrating thing?
I rarely take the roads to Logan & could have swore the whole way was 65.
I hate those moments you get ticketed for genuinely, accidentally speeding.
{Guess I should watch those little signs better}

Nonetheless, 
Today had it's good moments:
Lots of busy work and time with other friend co-workers.
My two favorite moments?
This text from D when I had to leave this evening for an event:
"It's lame here without you"
These tights:

PS
Don't forget.
Last night to enter the GIVEAWAY.


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Gah. Speeding tickets are the worst! I've gone almost 4 years since my last one and I'm constantly shocked by this fact. Perhaps I shouldn't be admitting that but come on, when you're late for work ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.