Homemade Hummus

/
0 Comments
Tonight D is working on homework so I was bored and decided to make some hummus.
I love making my hummus from scratch because I know everything that goes into it
It's super tasty!

Here's what you need:
  • 1 clove garlic, chopped
  • 1 can garbanzo beans, half-way drained
  • 4 Tbsp lemon juice {I didn't have lemons, so I opted for limes}
  • 2 Tbsp Tahini
  • Cilantro {use to taste}
  • Salt & Pepper
  • 2 Tbsp olive oil
Simply blend everything together (minus the oil). 
{Start with the garbanzo beans first for best texture}
Season to taste. 
**Add olive oil on top of the hummus after it's finished**
Mix in your favorite items! 
I did a little hot sauce and some sun-dried tomatoes. 
{Maybe a little too much hot sauce for D's liking- haha}


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.