Project Scarf Revamp: DIY!

/
1 Comments
If you haven't guessed by now, 
I love scarves and I'm always looking for ways to revamp what I have to make awesome scarves.
I found the inspiration for this idea at Kristina J.'s blog and I loved the fact that I had everything easily on hand in order to do this project!
{Plus I can finally wear a scarf and a necklace together}

What You'll Need:
  • An old scarf
  • A Necklace
  • Scissors, Needle, Thread
Gather materials.

 Cut off straggly ends of the scarf and sew ends together to create an easy infinity scarf.
{I doubled the scarf because it was long and sewed a few easy stitches to keep the scarf doubled over}
 Figure out how long you want your necklace to look with the scarf on then sew the necklace underneath the material to give the appears of a long necklace.
 End Results:
I absolutely LOVE it!




You may also like

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.