W to the EDNES to the DAY.

/
0 Comments
This week I have been having such a hard time getting out of bed. I've probably hit my snooze button at least 10 different times each morning.
But seriously, how can I turn down snuggling up to that cute bundle in the picture above? They're just so warm and cozy and at 6:45 in the morning, it seems like a much better idea that dragging myself out of bed.
Oh, I can't wait for the weekend and some sleeping in time.

Tonight I grabbed dinner with some of my favorite girlfriends then came home to obsess in Lost with the hubby. I avoided the whole Lost fanaticism for a long time. I really tried to keep away because I knew once I really started watching it, I would be hooked...then Lost came to Netflix and D and I are now official obsessing. You know, the obsessing where you think about it all day at work....yeah, that's us. 
For shame, but it's so good!





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.