Hello Summer!

/
2 Comments
Photobucket
Shirt - Walmart
Scarf/Skirt - F21
Shoes - Thrifted
Wrist Cuff - H&M


This weather is absolutely amazing.
It's been so wonderful pulling out my summertime wardrobe.
(No sweaters needed here)

I think every girl needs at least one ultra feminine, pretty skirt to wear on every perfect type of day.
::not to mention that this is completely perfect for twirling in:: 
There's something about wearing something that is overly girly that makes me feel especially pretty.
What's your favorite clothing piece to wear for warm weather?








You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/21/2012

    You are so fashionable!!! Miss shopping at F21 with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy a romper I bought last summer from Marshall's. Your twirling reminds me of Katniss from the hunger games.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.