Community Action & Cupcake Mania

/
0 Comments
Today's been a busy one, it's involved both mulching and planting flowers as well as baking 500+ cupcakes. 
Today we had Community Action for the school-
It's one of my favorite events where every year our University goes out and gives back to the community that surrounds us, whether thats gardening, painting, or giving an extra hand. It's such an awesome opportunity to be a part of the things that surround us.
This year, I helped plant flowers around our building area and the people I worked with were so much fun!
Photobucket
I then went on to work to finish my usual work day and ended it by baking 500+ cupcakes-
It was a lot all in one night, but it was a blast!
Photobucket
Thanks Ladies for making a busy night seem so fun.
Love. Love. Love.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.