Staycation Adventures: Art Museum & Climbing

/
0 Comments
Photobucket
Yesterday's staycation series involved some Brown Bag Deli eating, some Art Museum scoping, and some radical rock climbing. 

If you haven't heard me rant & rave about the Brown Bag yet, well, here I go again.
I adore the Brown Bag; they seriously have some of the best sandwiches around.
In my opinion, they are better than their German Village competitor Katzingers. 
I know, I know, that's a pretty serious thing to say but really, I wouldn't put a high recommendation on something if I didn't believe in it.
As they use to say on Reading Rainbow,
 "But you don't have to take my word for it"
{Anyone following me on that?}
Try it next time you're in the area!
Photobucket
Photobucket
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
After our delicious little lunch time we decided to hit up the Columbus Museum of Art.
I've been a few times since I've moved to Ohio but it had been awhile and we had a coupon from our Coupon Book for a buy one, get one free admission to the museum.
It was such a blast!
Columbus Art Museum does a great job at incorporating a hands-on approach for each exhibit to help you reflect and think about the art you are observing.
They even have an "experience" room where you can go in and do all sorts of fun, artsy type things.
I think it was meant mainly for kids but D and I had a blast!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
We finally wrapped up the evening with taking Ean to purchase climbing gear and then hit the outdoor climbing wall off Whittier.
This particular area is such a neat place to climb, not only is it the largest free outdoor climbing wall in the US but it also has this incredible view of the city.
We finishing the evening with dinner at the Columbus Brewing Company.
The restaurant is awesome looking and the food was so good!
I would definitely recommend this spot for a date night.
All in all,
Two thumbs up on a great day!

Here's our Checklist for Today:
+ The Angry Baker
+ Grocery Shopping
+A Hiking Expedition
+ Hopewell Culture
+ Watch D Play Volleyball (he insisted this had to be on the checklist sometime this week)





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.