Welcome!
We're so glad you're here! We're Dave and Heidi and our littlest is Phoenix. We're living life in the Great Midwest and trying to figure out this new adventure into parenthood. Come live life with us!
Popular Posts
-
Hello Friends, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! D & I just got back late last night from Georgia and I'm still trying ...
-
Dear Curse of Womanhood , Why must you taunt me with your unrelenting pain? Oh, if only I were a boy...but then again, if I were a boy ...
-
Wow. Time just flies. From finding out we were pregnant, to finding out we were having twins, to preterm labor, to having babies a...
-
Dear D , A mustache really? Remember the last time you shaved a mustache and I absolutely hated it? Yeah, I still don't like it. It...
-
Outfit details: Vest.White Button Down - F21 // Pants - Thrifted // Shoes - Target // Watch - D's // Sunglasses - TJ Maxx Dear D...
-
I feel like every time I go to write anything lately it ends up being a bunch of blabbering of being ridiculously busy and extremely exh...
-
Today my friend Kara and I participated in The Color Run here in downtown Columbus. A 5K ran through cl...
-
Dear Friday , What a crazy little day you have already been. I'm shocked to see that is it already noon and I still have so much to...
-
Tshirt - Thrifted // Skirts - Target // Belt - F21 // Watch - D's // Shoes.Sunglasses - TJ Maxx You know what I love most? Wearin...
-
It's so stinking hard getting up on a Monday after a nice mini vacation. If it were up to me, I would have probably taken a permanent...




What is on that sandwich? It looks so good.
ReplyDeleteI have never been rock climbing before. Don't think I would survive.
It has bean sprouts, cucumbers, honey mustard, Munster cheese, and homemade veggie cream cheese. It's so good!
DeleteAs for rock climbing, if I can climb, you can climb :)
EW!!! TICKS!!! Ah I'm going to go check my toes... I have done a rock walk before, but not much else. IT was a TON of fun though.
ReplyDelete