Welcome!

/
0 Comments
New to Sew Dysfunctional?
Start here!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
HELLO!
Welcome to my little blog.
My name is H. & I am the founder of Sew Dysfunctional. I started this blog off as a way to challenge myself to be creative and think outside of the box. I strive for a simplistic lifestyle and aim to find projects and clothing that are budget friendly as well as fun and unique. On this site, you can find some yummy Vegetarian friendly recipes, easy DIY projects, and little blurbs of my day-to-daylife.
My husband, D, plus our two little {by little, I mean not at all} pups, Tank & Sky make up our little clan called the Hopewells. We are a rowdy bunch who believes life is meant to be one big adventure.
So with that in mind, come follow along and live life with us,
We would love to have you join!

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"

- Mary Oliver





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.