My favorite time of the week.

/
0 Comments
Well, it's not exactly Saturday anymore, but when your husband takes your laptop to work before you can post your written post,
You get a post a day later.
Enjoy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Saturday mornings are my favorite part of the weekend, especially if said Saturday is a morning filled with nothing especially important to do.
Add on a cold, snowing morning, you got yourself an excuse to sit on the couch, cuddled up in a blanket and drink a hot cup of tea.
Pure bliss my friends. 

The pups crack me up when in starts snowing outside, Sky will hop around like a mad [wo]man because her paws don't like the coldness and Tank loves plowing his nose into every snow banks he sees because I think it reminds him of one, giant snow-cone.
As for me? I appreciate seeing the snow from inside where I am nice and warm.
Thanks but no thanks. 

I know there is a lot I need to do, but sometimes I just like to sit and relish in the quietness and the simplicity of the moment and just enjoy myself a Saturday morning.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hope you had a wonderful weekend friends!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.