Orientation, Day 2.

/
0 Comments
Shirt.Pants.Scarf. Watch - Target // Boots - F21

Oh my goodness, I am so tired.
I had my second orientation today which involved half the day filled with information and the second half of the day filled with touring three different facilities.
It was exhausting, but I really enjoyed getting to see a few different locations and getting a feel of the atmosphere for each location.
I also enjoyed getting a chance to see what area each facility "specialized" in and how they set up their locations to focus on these areas.
Altogether it was definitely a really interesting day, but I'm definitely ready to veg out and fall asleep early. Bring on the pizza and sleep... oh and Pretty Little Liars because it's premiere night [Guilty Pleasure...I'm excited]
More Training in the AM!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.