The start of something new.

/
3 Comments
Before I begin my post, 
Can I just mention I've completed a full week already of my 365 challenge?
I've run/walked at least a mile every single day.
Hooray for challenges:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Today was the start of something new-- A new job, a new career, a new life, a new chance at creating me.
My first day of Orientation.
It was such a great day, full of good food [at one of our breaks we had a make-your-own parfait bar YUM] and great information as well as so many kind faces and amazing people. 
I just feel good, friends,
Like I'm finally moving in the right direction and I feel like I'm starting something that I feel is going to lead to big things.
I'm so extremely happy and honestly, I haven't felt this good in a long time!

I'm motivated again,
I want to get up in the mornings.
The days feel so fulfilling.
I'm being active & actually taking care of myself again.
Man.
I just feel right now like I'm on cloud nine and it feels good!

What a good Monday.


You may also like

3 comments:

  1. I love that your 2013 is on fire so far, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Mondays are the best! Good luck with your new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOU!!! And SOOOO happy for you! Please text soon and let me know how it's going :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.