Day 12-15 *Weekend Getaway*

/
1 Comments






Hey. Hey.
Sorry for the time away but the little husband and I had our little Hanniversary {As I like to call it, also known as a honeymoon/anniversary} 
As of Sunday, D & I have been married now for a full year! 
Sweet Deal.



So this weekend we were on a super tight budget but wanted to do something special with the time we had together.
We started out the weekend by going to a new dog park in Columbus that was freaking sweet-
Not only is there an area for the dogs but also an outdoor rock climbing area that D. & I can't wait to try out!
We ended up going Friday night to Hudson to see some of our dear friends & mentors & we had such a great time--
There's something about being around people who are an encouragement to what the future holds that brings hope & happiness to my heart. 
Hudson is such a neat little area as well & it was fun to get a chance to see the new area they call "home."
Saturday we came back to Columbus & went to another friend's BBQ where we had a chance to laugh & connect and simply enjoy community as well as a awesome game of Apples to Apples.
Sunday we went to church & were taken out to lunch by another couple of friends where we had a great time being around people that bring so much life and energy into our lives.
Then we went to my friend Whit's baby shower- SO EXCITED FOR THEM!
That night D. & I set up our futon mattress in our living room, put on our free months worth of Netflix, made some homemade French fries & pizza rolls, and cuddled. 
What a wonderful weekend :)




I realized now as I reflect back on our mini stay-cation what really defines D. & I's relationship 
& all of it reflects upon Community.
It makes up who we are as a whole 
& it's the people surrounding us that keep us strong and keep us going.
Thanks friends!









You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos of you at the top of page :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.