Day 11 *French Presses*

/
2 Comments
Today D. got me up early with an awesome incentive-
CINNAMON ROLLS!
{There's nothing like waking up to the smell of fresh from the can Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls.}
I then got the brilliant idea to add a delicious French Press to our little morning breakfast.
Have you ever had a French Press?
If the answer is no, well my friends, you are missing out!
Seriously, this is THE best way to enjoy a cup of coffee-
What the French Press does that a coffee maker doesn't is preserve the full natural flavor of the bean.
It's so good and it only takes 5 minutes!
{If you are nice, I may give a step by step tutorial of this tomorrow :)}








Can I confess something?
I really hate rompers. 
But I loved the pattern and florals on it & I'm attempting ways to make it work.
What do you think?




This little brat jumped the fence-
To come back in and grab this deflated soccer ball-
To REjump the fence-
& make us chase him down for a good half hour.
...The joys of dog parenthood.












You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/12/2011

    I really like your blog :-)...
    By the way, i've the same orange/white coffee cup ;-).
    Greetings from Germany
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/15/2011

    you rock the romper!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.