Day 19 *Twas the Day the World Ended*

/
2 Comments
Scared ya didn't I?
Thought I didn't survive didn't you!
Well friends, I'm here- 
Happy Day After the Day the World Almost Ended!



I have a quick, funny story to tell you about why I chose my backyard again for my little photo shoot;
See the top addition to our fence?
Here's why we added it:





Yeah, we have a jumper.

Yesterday I didn't really believe the world was going to end,
but I figured I would spend it having fun--
I spent the day at Zoombezi Bay & the Columbus Zoo with my friend Kara yesterday
& then spent the remainder of the day at a cookout with some friends
I'd say it was a good way to spend my last day on Earth {If this was for real}.











Thank goodness for another day :)







You may also like

2 comments:

  1. How CUTE are you?! Seriously gir...GORGEOUS!
    And that water park looks so fun! Good thing the world didn't end..because I need to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. these pictures are adorable. love this so much. amazing post. would love if you could stop by and check out my latest post. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    For all the latest celebrity fashion news.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.