Puppy Play Date

/
2 Comments
Today was one of those 10-6 days where after I got off work it was kind of pointless to wear something from my 30 for 30, so here I sit as of right now in work clothes smelling of old coffee and mocha sauce. 
Mmm Delicious.

Anyways, 
Today we had a puppy play date with my friend Jami
So our puppies could get to know each other.
We are going to do a little dog sitting for her & her hubby starting next Saturday while they are forcing themselves to enjoy some glorious time in Hilton Head {We all feel so bad for them.}.
I have realized from this experience that my dogs are the bully pups of the neighborhood.
Seriously. They think they are the toughest things around.
So puppy babysitting should be quite interesting living with my little gangster pups.


Meet Riley!


On another note, 
Here are a couple photos from D & I's Hanniversary Weekend that I found on his phone:


Someone obviously doesn't realize he's too big to be a lap dog.
Stay tuned for another DIY coming soon!







You may also like

2 comments:

  1. wow your dogs are so big! I have a tiny little yorkie poo and she is frightened of the big dogs if we get close enough. From far away though you would think she was going to attack them! love the projects you have on your blog. Wish I could sew!

    Adventures of Newlyweds

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute puppies! i want one but my husband simply refuses... how sad.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.