Day 22 *Whole World*

/
0 Comments



OMG guys.
I have a fantastic place to tell you about.
Baked Potato Quiche
Today my friend, Ryan, and I went out to lunch--
She's been telling me about this awesome little restaurant in Clintonville that I've been dieing to try,
& guess what,
IT'S 100% VEGETARIAN
{& it's super delicious.}
Whole World Natural Restaurant is now one of my new favorites and it makes me so happy.
Avocado Croissant Sandwich
Seriously guys, 
I think I had died a gone to heaven-
There was a whole entire menu dedicated to my eating habits-
No trying to alternate things to get something somewhat vegetarian
or taste-lacking entrĂ©es that I can't even enjoy-
Nope, it was all to my style--
The most difficult thing I had to deal with was trying to decide WHAT to eat.

Check out that amazing looking salad
Plus, it's not only a restaurant, but also a bakery 
& of course I had to bring home some goodies for the husband to enjoy as well.


I think this is the look of a content man.
Mission Accomplished.







You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.