Day 23 * Awkward & Awesome Thursday*

/
0 Comments

Awkward: 
  • Coming home to find this {Thanks Random Car}

  • Spilling the mocha all over myself...again...this time it was pretty gruesome, like all down the shirt gruesome.
  • Because of the mocha, customers making jokes like, "Looks like you and the mocha got in a fight and the mocha obviously won," or "What happened to you?!"
  • Having the husband take photos for me for this whole 30 for 30- I am not sexy and I am not a model.
  • Sky's poop breathe.
Awesome:
  • Having food days like these thanks to the Cookmiester.
  • My little husband being super adorable- He sent me the sweetest message the other day telling me that he was driving to work and thought about how much he loved me & then asking me out on a date for tonight- Isn't he the cutest?
  • My little date dinner- New Vegan restaurant- one word: LOVE. {We checked out The Loving Hut in Reynoldsburg}


  • My day off is tomorrow & I'm getting to go check out a new park in the area- Woot Woot!




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.