Cleaning Day at the Hopewell Household

/
1 Comments
Happy Friday everyone!
Shirt/Belt - F21
Layering Piece - Walmart
Dress as a skirt/Earrings - Target
Shoes - Patagonia 

     

So today is my other day off for the week & guess what I'll be doing most of the day
{if you haven't already read the title of this post yet}
I'm on a cleaning frenzy!
I'm embarrassed to say, but our poor little home is a slight disaster thanks to our last couple of weeks & the chaos that came with it.
So I have taken it upon myself to spend the greater part of the afternoon scrubbing away.
Here are some before photos that I'm slightly humiliated to post, but I feel that this will help keep me motivated for the morning knowing "the disaster" is out there for all to see {Sorry Mom}:




Wish me luck!




You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I'd wish you luck but I'm SURE this is all done by now... I just wanted to thank you for posting the "before" pictures in the first place - I would never be so brave but it's good to know I'm not the only one with clothes EVERYWHERE! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.