Progress

/
0 Comments
I wore this last night out on a little date night with the two favorite men in my life- 
My Daddy-O & Dave.

Tank - NY&Company
Layering Piece - Walmart
Shorts - Thrifted
Scarf - F21
Earrings - Target
Shoes - Patagonia

 So remember how adamant I was on my cleaning day Friday?
Here's my progress:
-AFTER- 



So I still have a way to go since I've yet to hit up my laundry or my closet, but progress is progress and I'm pretty proud of myself!
Oh & by the way, see that vanity?
D got it awhile back for a mere $7 at a garage sale and I'm planning on revamping it here in the near future. 
Pretty good find if I do say so myself.

I also picked "flowers" on my walk with the pups this evening.
Aren't they pretty?
{One man's idea of weeds is another man's pretty flowers} 

Everything's looking pretty snazzy up in the Hopewell household-
Peace & Love Crazies.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.