Weekend Shenanigans

/
0 Comments

Dress/Belt - F21
Bracelet - Target




So as most of you know, we spent most of our morning Saturday rocking out at our garage sale in which we pocketed a few extra bucks as well as enjoyed some fun in the sun-
{A little too much fun sun, might I add, I'm now sporting some new red skin}
For that evening, however, D. & I transitioned into fabulous models.
My friend Richelle needed some volunteers to walk out pieces that were being auctioned for a benefit dinner that she was doing at the Bowen House-
She asked me if D. & I would like to dress up, helped out, and enjoy some free food-
She had me at free food.
{Plus, might I add, Vanna White has nothing on us}
We ended up having a fabulous time and we loved being to help out the local arts community in Logan.


Black Tank Top/Yellow Tank/Shorts/Belt - F21
Shoes/Bracelet/Black Layering Piece - Target

Sunday involved church, a car show, and work.
Just as fabulous,
Right?



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.