Guacamole Talk

/
3 Comments

Shirt - TJ Maxx // Pants - Roxy (TJ Maxx) // Shoes.Bracelet - Target

Today was another training type of day-
Long, but I got a chance to start contacting prospects & it made everything start to feel real.
Up till now, I've felt like someone else has been living my life and I've just been watching from a distance.
I won't lie,
Sometimes it's been kind of stressful starting this venture-
Everything has been such a big change.
& with D's hectic schedule I've felt kind of alone.
It's hard.
But deep down I know it's right,
& I know it's where I'm suppose to be.
So I keep going & when it comes down to it,
I think I'm going to be alright.

& for those moments I get kind of lonely,
I make guacamole,
& it makes me smile.
Especially this delicious recipe:
What You'll Need
  • 2 Avocados
  • 1/2 A Red Onion {Finely chopped}
  • 2 Tbsp Cilantro
  • 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
  • Dash of Salt & Pepper
  • 1/2 Chopped Tomato {I accidentally ate it before I added this, still delish!}

Simply mash avocado and add ingredients while continuing to smash together ingredients with the avocado.
Before eating, add tomatoes.
Also, make sure to keep guacamole in an air tight container or tightly wrapped with plastic wrap to keep guacamole from discoloring. Another helpful thing I learned for keeping guacamole from discoloring is to keep the seed from the avocado in the dip instead of discarding it.

I hope if you are having a stressful day or maybe feeling a little blue that you can make this easy recipe and that it can also bring a little smile to your face.
Enjoy friends.


You may also like

3 comments:

  1. I feel you on this one!!! Guac always helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/14/2011

    "Oh my, we need to hurry and eat all of this before it goes bad!" - Anyone who has ever eaten guacamole. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's my usual response, but now I can enjoy it two days instead of just one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.