Roller-Coaster of Emotions

/
0 Comments
On Friday, I experience so much joy at my friend Kat's wedding.
The wedding was beautiful
We partied up the dance floor & the night full of laughter.
I felt so happy, so content.




On Saturday,
I faced a huge challenge and accomplishment in my life-
I ran my very first 23 mile run ever.
On this day I felt perserverance,
Strength,
Endurance,
I learned another power in the element of commitment.

On Sunday, I was once again reminded how fragile life really is.
My whirlwind of emotions involved pain,
hurt,
anger,
devastation.
On Sunday, I experience the feelings of death & grief.
Jason was one of the most real people I knew-
He was never one to skirt around the issue or be fake.
He might at times harass you to death, but I always knew if something were to happen to me, Jason, Josh, and James would all be there to "take care of things."
If anyone lived by the saying, "live your life to the fullest" it was Jason.
I never knew him to live mundanely or halfheartedly,
Never Jason.

...and now, my heart breaks to lose a friend...
Jason, you were loved by so many people & will be greatly missed.
...We'll see you on the other side.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.