These are a few of my favorite things...

/
0 Comments
Tonight I had a fun little post planned,
But I don't have D's computer to upload my pictures,
So now I'm improvising from my original plans.
Meaning, 
You'll just have to wait to see today's post, tomorrow.

So instead,
Here's a list of my favorite things about fall to welcome it's start date {9/23}-
Holla!

1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes- YUM!

2. Changing Leaves


3. Halloween





4. Flannel Shirts


5. Pumpkin Carving


6.  Being able to justify wearing a scarf



7.  Family Time




8. & Finally, The Pumpkin Show

Okay, that's a lie. I don't like the pumpkin show {no offense},
but I do love the pumpkin doughnuts and pumpkin ice cream that the Pumpkin Show brings.

Bring on the fall festivities!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.