Awesome Boot Deals!

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends,
Today I want to share with you my awesome find!
I have been searching all summer for the perfect pair of Fall boots without the usual high price tag that goes along with it.
I wanted something that could be professional but I was looking to stay clear of anything with too much of a heel.
{Ice/Snow + Me = No Bueno}
& here is what I found:
The final price tag on these bad boys?
$49.12 
{& that's including shipping!}

I'm in looooooove.
Here's where I found these little beauts 
& right now they are offering free shipping on orders over $25- Use this code: 25AFFNA 

::If you're looking to get the same pair as above, I recommend going a half size up. Previous buyers suggested it and I definitely agree. I normally wear a size 6.5 and went for a 7- the fit was perfect!::





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.