A little Awesome & Awkwardness:

/
0 Comments

 
Here's a little awesome/awkwardness for the work week:
Awkward:
  • Grocery shopping at 930 at night. First off, that's when all the crazies come out, Second, so do the extreme couponers. Seriously guys, they are real- Two grocery carts, organized folder with various coupons, and husband in tow. I was impressed.
  • Realizing in the late afternoon that I have an odd black smudge on the side of my face- How long it was there? How many people saw it? We will never really know...
  • Having a group of high schoolers helping me bring things to my car and apologizing profusely for my extremely messy car. Seriously? They're high schoolers, they don't care.  I'm sure their cars are worse off than my own. {Though the husband might object this statement}
  • Cooking dinner but getting so hungry while I'm cooking that I start snacking and am no longer hungry once my dinner is cooked. 
Awesome:
  • There are two things I miss greatly about Starbucks- My little friendlies and pumpkin spice lattes- I had the latter today and it was glorious, a little slice of Heaven...Now if I could just see those little friends of mine...
  • Being home and seeing my friends from Florida. I hated the reasoning for my venture back, but there's something about being around those you love that comforts the heart. 
  • My parent's are coming into town- Always a highlight in my life!
  • My new boots & the awesome price tag that came with them!
  • The fact that it is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday and then the weekend! Hollllla.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.