It's A Radish Sort Of Day

/
1 Comments
 Today was the perfect fall day-
The weather outside was simply glorious & everywhere the leaves are changing.
It makes for perfection.
[Besides the lack of motivation I had, but that's besides the point]
 Aren't they just too precious?

I tried my hand out today at cooking radishes.
I simply sliced the radishes into thin slices, pulled out some aluminum foil-added the radishes, plus 2 tbsp of butter, 2 tsps of minced garlic, 1 ice cube, and some salt & pepper. I then folded the aluminum foil to work as a package and baked the radishes on 400 for about 30-40 minutes.

 Oh they were so good
D. & I ate them with guacamole burgers.
Oh yeah, and I baked an apple cake.
Best.Thing.Ever.
{One of D's personal favorites}
I just might share the recipe with you at some point,
But for now, be jealous! 
:)



You may also like

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.