Christmas Extravaganza

/
0 Comments
Hello my little lovelies,
This weekend has been incredible:
We spend our "Christmas" with the in-laws these last couple of days and had an absolute blast!
We were fed lots of delicious food including lots and lots of Christmas cookies and drives to see all the pretty Christmas lights (some people go all out!).
{And yes, that is in fact a real house and not Santa's shop at the North Pole}
See here:
We also got some much needed family time and relaxing time which is always great.
And we got Christmas!




&& Our own little dishwasher!

Outside of that,
I spent today on DIY Christmas gifts and lots of fun Master's homework.
While I cuddled up with my little pupsters.

Oh I am so ready for some holiday break!





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.