Valentine's Day and other related things

/
0 Comments
Honestly?
I'm just not a big fan of Valentine's Day.
I don't like flowers, or chocolate, or anything too ridiculously cutesy.
Not that anything is wrong with any of this but  I would rather have a plant, some chips, and a few laughs.
That's just me.
And D's kinda the same way,
That's why I think we're so perfect for each other.
In fact,
Here's D's quote on today:

"my wife is awesome! best Valentines day EVER (cooking stuffed shells, writing a paper, and maybe watching an episode of lost.) That's how we roll in the Hopewell house"
::Oh I love him so much::


& Just in case you're wondering what these awesome Stuffed Shells are that D speaks of, let me share with you the super quick & easy recipe for them.

Stuffed Shells

What you'll need:
  • 1 Package of Cream cheese
  • 1-2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese 
  • Jumbo pasta shells
  • You're favorite spaghetti sauce (I love Prego's Traditional Sauce)
  • Any additional items that sound tasty: Sometimes I put in broccoli or spinach!
Preheat oven to 375
Simply cook shells in water until soft- drain.
While shells are cooling down, mix together cream cheese and mozzarella cheese.
Stuff the shells with the cheese mixture and place in a baking pan.
Cover shells with sauce.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Eat away to your heart's content.

-PS-
This is a great meal to make lots of and reheat over the week.



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.