First Day of School

/
3 Comments
Dress - Walmart ($3) // Tank Top - F21 // Leggings - Target // Shoes - Blowfish // Sunglasses - TJ Maxx

I'm all kinds of nervousness and excitement today.
My Master's program onsite classes start tonight!
I feel like such a little kid today trying to pick out what to wear for my first night of class and I even packed a lunch (well it was for work but you get the point- I did bring extra food for a snack!)
I haven't been inside a classroom in the last three years and  I'm so anxious to see what classes will be like. 
I've been doing online classes as of right now so it will definitely be refreshing to be a part of a community once again. 
Ah.
It's been a weird adjustment switching from Psychology to Business; I feel so far behind in everything and I'm trying to learn all kinds of terms and lingo to be business savvy. 
But overall I'm really loving my Marketing program.
Alright,
Back to the work grind and the last two projects from my homework assignments. 

Wish me luck!



You may also like

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!

    I would kill for those shoes. I really would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!! It's perfect for your first night of class!! Good luck!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, I love that dress! It looks so good on you!

    Best of luck with the class; I'm sure you'll do wonderfully, especially as we talked, you are interested in the topic.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.