Sky & a Mattress

/
6 Comments
This little girl cracks me up.
I was attempting to take pictures this morning and she decided a petting was more appropriate.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
So D and I for the last couple of months have been suffering from a bad mattress.
We would wake up every morning in an immense amount of pain.
{at one point I swore I had a kidney infection because my back hurt so bad}
(D tells me I overexaggerate too much, but that's what you get when you grow up having a nurse for a mom...love you mom!)
It was horrible.
This last weekend we finally broke down and bought a new mattress.
& guys, it was the
Best.Decision.Ever.
I actually sleep at night and the dogs don't want to get up in the morning.
I call this a win, win. 
The best part about this all?
We got a new mattress {memory foam}, sheets, and a comforter all for under $400.
Score!




You may also like

6 comments:

  1. Where! I must know!! I have terrible back pains and always blame my bed haha
    Also-that outfit is to die for! I absolutely LOVE it! And sky is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JCPenny Outlet in Columbus! We spend under $300 for the mattress and most memory foam mattresses cost close to $500! :)
      Thanks to on the outfit-- I like sneaking in t-shirts to my business wear haha
      && Thank you for the comment about Sky; she takes after her mother...whattttt?! ;)

      Delete
    2. haha yes she does!! LOL and i agree, sneaking those beloved tees in work-wear is a must!

      Delete
  2. These mattresses like many other modern mattresses have multiple layers. In this case it is layers of TEMPUR material integrated with different other base materials. Tempurpedic beds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where! I must know!! I have terrible back pains and always blame my bed haha
    Also-that outfit is to die for! I absolutely LOVE it! And sky is beautiful! http://www.bestmattress-brand.org/review-of-top-7-adjustable-bed-brands/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please?
    tempurpedic adjustable bed

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.