Weekend Tidbits Via Iphone

/
4 Comments
Rain, rain go away! {bummer for original weekend plans thanks to power outages- no sewing classes and no movie time}// Rock Climbing // Slurpee for the hottest weekend in history // Kye Kye at Skully's // Surly Girl: Spicy Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich {served with marshmallows + a side of chocolate milk}, Veggie Melt + Broccoli & Cheese
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
So the weekend started off a tad bit bummerish thanks to the storms we got Friday night {no power = no power needed activities}. All-in-all it made for a pretty awesome weekend. I was able to spend some time my with cousin Kristi before she ventured off towards her new life in South Carolina, I rock climbed indoor + outdoor all in the same day, hung out with some pretty fabulous people, saw Kye Kye at Skullys, swam in a storm infested pool {it was really more funny than disgusting}, and even got to try Surly Girl which is an awesome restaurant in the Columbus area {we've been dying to go and finally got the opportunity}.
 So storm you tried, but you couldn't ruin my two days away from the office!
Boo-yah. 


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness I did not know that you had not tried Surly Girl! That has to be one of my favorites! Did you get one of the cupcakes?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't - My friend Lisa loves their cupcakes though and got one for dinner. I may have been a tad jealous but I think it's an excellent idea to go back and get one! :) What's your favorite thing to get there?

      Delete
  2. That sandwich! And with a side of marshmallows and chocolate milk! Too distracted by that to focus on the rest of the post. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.