Convocation

/
1 Comments
Well...
What can I say? It's been a long, yet interesting day. I had the opportunity to reconnect with old friends, meet new ones, and be a part of an exciting vision. 
Today was our annual convocation for work, in which every employee of the school I work for gets together and we have a little "pep rally" for the upcoming year right before the actual school year starts. 
Recruiters and other workers fly in from all over to take part in this event and I can't help but be excited for what is to come this year for the school.
Plus, we got to bowl and even though I detest bowling because I suck at it, I still had a really great time and bowled a decent game {we added bumpers to cut down on embarrassing gutter ball moments, though I might add, they still happened}. 
Moments like these remind me just how awesome my fellow co-workers are and just how much passion goes behind the work that we do.



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. good luck with this upcoming school year. it sounds like the convocation is very encouraging to you

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.