5K...

/
2 Comments

So remember when I said tomorrow would be better?
I was right.
Overall it's been SO much better, I've had some pretty positive news come my direction and I got to spend some quality time with the husband today. I also got a chance to get out and run and that's something I haven't been able to do lately.
It may be a tad bit stressful too, but for good reasons. 
Right now I am helping out my local young professionals put on a 5K to help out our local Humane Soceity build a dog park.
Shoot.
Planning a 5K is so insane!
We have been planning this event for months and we are now on our final week.
There are so many things that go into it, but I'm so thrilled to be a part of it as well. What could be better than to combine my love for running and my love for dogs all in one event?
Nothing much really.
{If you're interested in learning more and live in the Lancaster/Circleville/Columbus area, check it out}

Anyways, 
That's about it.
Back to the insanity!

xoxo.


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. A dog walk!!! Love! Let me know if you ever have any thing like this come up again. It doesn't look like I can make this one, but I'm always looking for stuff like this to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will! I didn't even think to post it here until this week. Next year you should do it for sure, anything to help the pups! :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.