Pretty in Pink

/
1 Comments
Dress + Shoes + Belt - Target // Sunglasses - TJ Maxx // Sweater - H&M // Cuff - Thrifted

I love this dress. 
Absolutely love it.
I mean it's comfy, it's flowy, I love the color, and best of all, it has pockets!
It also has a super cute back to it:
And get this, I got the dress on clearance for $8...Same as the shoes...I love Target.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Today has been a long little day.
I had a meeting & errands to run throughout the day; so needless to say, I'm so ready to go home, get in some sweats, eat some good eats, and watch some Dawson's Creek manly type shows [scratch that, the boys never let me watch Dawson's Creek].
Boo. 
This, my friends, is the one downfall to living with boys. 
They just don't get my need for sappy, dramatic television shows. 





You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that dress and if I lived closer I would def watch sappy shows with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.