Thank you!

/
0 Comments

I just wanted to take a quick second to thank all of you who commented, emailed, and text me on Wednesday after my disheartening post. 
The out-pour of love and prayer that I received from each of you totally and completely touched my heart; it reminded me that I'm not alone but am loved...so unbelievably loved. 
I won't lie, it's been a really rough last few months but it was moments like I saw on Wednesday that keep me going-- that help me to grin & bear the burdens I face.
It's friends like you who keep me from completely losing hope and falling into an utter state of depression. You help me to see the light in every situation and to stay positive. It might not fix the situation, but the care makes it all bearable. 
And for those of you who face similar situations to my current state, I know we'll make it through all of these ups and downs that life will through at us. We'll one day figure out this whole mess of a life.
We'll make it, and we will be so much stronger for it.
I think sometimes we just have to remember that we're not alone...we're never alone....and there's people who have been there, done that....and there's people who are in similar situations...

xoxo, 
Love you all!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.